OUR 5 REASONS FOR BBQ CATERING FOR EVENTS THIS SUMMER
- Nothing says summer like catching a whiff of next door’s barbecue, so your guests are sure to love a BBQ theme. Their mouths will be watering before they’ve even taken a bite, as the smell of grilled meat entices them to check out what’s cooking.
- There’s nothing worse than feeling short-changed and hungry after a meal, and that’s one thing you can be sure won’t happen if you cater your event with a BBQ. Filling options including burgers, sausages, pulled pork and marinated chicken wings. These will leave your guests feeling stuffed to the brim, with portion sizes big enough to satisfy even a teenage appetite.
- With BBQ catering you’re keeping things chilled out. Burgers and hot dogs make great finger food and by keeping your menu informal you can make sure the whole tone of the event is low-key, fun and relaxed – exactly the vibe you want for a relaxed summer soiree.
- Food from the barbecue is a real crowd-pleaser, whether it’s picky children, ravenous teenagers or traditional grandparents you need the seal of approval http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/arthritis/ from. Because of the wide range of BBQ options available, from our red tractor approved chicken to our prime beef burgers, there’s something to tickle every tastebud. It’s also easy to customise our dishes, including different marinades, burger toppings and bread rolls, so everyone can find their perfect meal.
- Our last point of our 5 reasons for bbq catering for events this summer is firing up the barbecue is all the rage these days and by choosing BBQ catering you’re making sure your event is bang on trend. Made famous by Adam Richman on Man vs Food, American-style dining is right up most people’s street, with diners, rib-houses and milkshake parlours springing up all over the country. It’s a great talking point for all your guests and they’re sure to think you’re cutting edge if you book a BBQ.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
We’ve given you the 5 reasons for BBQ catering for events this summer. Book your bbq catering today to make sure your event catering is tasty, different and a definite crowd-pleaser.