Health & Hygiene
Health and Safety
A Clean and Managed Catering Unit
Health and Safety
The most important factors within health and hygiene are clean and well managed catering unit. this is a must for all events nationwide.
- All our staff are trained in food handling and hold Level 2 or above in food hygiene certificates
- All units have been Gas Safe Tested for mobile units
- All Electrical equipment has been PAT tested
- All catering units have two or more fire extinguishers & fire blankets, all tested each year
- We have our own 12-page Risk Assessments carried out for ALL events
- Fire Risk Assessment for each food outlet
- Stock rotation log books
- Food temperatures are checked with the latest laser temperature equipment and recorded in our log books
Keeping the public safe
Here at B.E.C. we understand how important safety is, keeping the public safe from hazards is essential at all events, as an event organiser you should know that most caterers have a risk assessment sent out to them by a third party company and most of them don’t even understand it and most importantly none of the staff have never even seen it, We ensure all staff have read and understood all parts of our risk assessment as it is the staff as well as all onsite management team that have to make sure these rules are put in place throughout your event, we have our own 12 page risk assessments covering all angles of safety ensuring we keep safety as a main factor and policy. You can be guaranteed a safe well organised service regarding health and safety.
We also have a fully qualified first aid member of staff Kelly Hazelwood. Kelly has been fully trained in first aid which covers:
We specialise in making your event special
Your enquiry is important to us
You may just want to enquire how much income you could get from us or from your existing caterers. Maybe you need to know how many catering units you require and what mix we think you require for your event. You can find out all this without any obligation.
Please contact us to discover how we can help you. After all we have been going for over 30 years and are only happy to oblige.